Thursday, March 4, 2010

Introducing a New Resource

This blog will feature both job leads and resources I've been able to gather, including useful sites, articles I've written or found on the web and... well, who knows what might find its way onto these pages. I've created this site as a resource for you, to help you with your job search and to provide a way for you to provide additional feedback to me and to the school.

Although I will continue to send out job leads when I can find them, I am also posting links to the RSS feeds I use. Since I don't send every job lead I see, you may find something that interests you that I didn't send out. So visit this site frequently and leave comments for me and your fellow student/grads. You may find something that would benefit everyone. Please feel free to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment